HOUSTON– Mayfield Properties purchased a 1 million-sf industrial portfolio in Houston. The seller was DCT Industrial Trust Inc.
The 13-property portfolio is 98 percent occupied by 46 tenants. The properties are:
- Corporate IV 12603, 12613 Executive; 79,252 sf; Stafford
- Julie Rivers at 505, 525 Julie Rivers Rd. and 12505 Reed Rd.; 219,703 sf; Sugar Land
- Greenbriar at 4000 Greenbriar; 229,200 sf; Houston
- Silber at 1240-1270 Silber; 170,880 sf; Houston
- Wynnwood Park at 7215 Wynnwood and 7240 Wynnpark; 107,406 sf; Houston
- Willowbrook at 8270 and 8280 Willow Place North, 13161-13175 Misty Willow Dr., and 9305-9323 Millsview Rd; 198,790 sf; Houston
The HFF investment sales team representing the seller was led by senior managing director Rusty Tamlyn and associate director Trent Agnew. “DCT made a strategic decision to sell some of their non-core product, and will focus on development and acquisition of newer Class A product in Houston and other major markets they currently own product in,” said Tamlyn.