HOUSTON – Transwestern Houston has completed more than 79,900 square feet of lease transactions since April at the Loop Central office complex located at 4888, 4848 and 4828 Loop Central Drive in the Galleria/West Loop submarket of Houston. In an 18-month period, a total of 197,000 square feet, or 34 percent of the complex, has been leased. The Galleria submarket only absorbed 3 percent of its vacant space in the same 18-month period. Transwestern Executive Vice Presidents David Baker and Doug Little, along with Assistant Vice President Kelli Crutchfield, represented the buildings’ owner, TIER REIT of Dallas. The transactions included:
- UniversalPegasus International, represented by Lucian Bukowski of CBRE, signed a 44,014-square-foot lease expansion for a total of 218,511 square feet in Loop Central Two and Three
- McConnell Jones Lanier & Murphy LLP, represented by Neil and Kevin Tofsky of Senterra Real Estate Group, leased 21,556 square feet in Loop Central Three
- Epic Healthcare, represented by Scott Fikes of Avison Young, leased 6,606 square feet in Loop Central Three
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, represented by Jon Silberman and Kelly Torian of NAI Houston, leased 5,226 square feet in Loop Central Two
- TME LLC, represented by John Parsley of Colliers International, leased 2,554 square feet in Loop Central One.
“TIER REIT made significant capital improvements to the Loop Central complex, helping us continue our strong leasing momentum through 2014 and considerably outperform the Galleria/West Loop market area during this time period,” said Baker. “It was a true team effort to lock in these quality tenants at the complex.”
Loop Central is a three-building office complex totaling 575,731 square feet near the intersection of Loop 610 and Highway 59 and Westpark Drive.