DALLAS – Henry S Miller III has rejoined the Dallas-based commercial real estate firm founded in 1914 by his grandfather, Henry S. Miller Sr.
Mr. Henry S Miller III has been named as Managing Director of Mixed Use Development and Executive Vice President of the firm. (Note: Mr. Miller uses no period after his middle initial S.)
Mr. Miller had been an executive with the firm previously and was founding manager of the firm’s Houston office and director of the firm’s Investment Property Division from 1973 to 1978.
From 1986 to 2009, Mr. Miller was also the Managing Partner of Miller Family Investments and Highland Park Village. Early in his career with Henry S. Miller, he worked in Apartment Investments, Management and Real Estate Acquisitions.
In 1990, Mr. Miller began pursuing his own developments. As CEO of Henry S Miller Partners, Mr. Miller specialized in urban mixed use and retail development. With Urban Partners, he worked on the development of the West Ave mixed-use project near the intersection of Kirby Drive and Westheimer in Houston.
Mr. Miller is the son of Henry S. Miller Jr. and Juanita Miller, and brother of the late Vance C. Miller. He was born in Dallas and graduated from Southern Methodist University in 1968.
The firm has offices in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and El Paso.
March 14, 2017 Realty News Report Copyright 2017