HOUSTON – Transwestern represented MOD Pizza in 11 new leases in Houston, bringing the restaurant chain to 15 Houston locations.
MOD operates 150 stores across the U.S. and the United Kingdom and plans to open 50 more stores by the end of 2016, including five U.K. locations.
Transwestern’s Grant Walker and Chris Reyes represented MOD Pizza in the Houston leases. The locations range from 2,400 SF to 3,200 SF.
“Our Transwestern restaurant group is extremely in tune with restaurant concepts on both a national and local scale, and MOD Pizza is by far the best concept in the fast casual pizza segment,” said Walker.
MOD Pizza’s most recently opened Houston locations include:
- Riverpark Shopping Center in Sugar Land – 3,175 square feet at 19820 Southwest Freeway
- The Market at Crenshaw in Pasadena – 2,600 square feet at 4541 E. Sam Houston Parkway S.
- Meadows Marketplace in Katy – 2,600 square feet at 6825 S. Fry Road
- The Boardwalk at Towne Lake in Cypress – 2,443 square feet at 9925 Barker Cypress Road
- Kroger Conroe Shopping Center in Conroe – 2,400 square feet at 1240 N. Loop 336 W.
Additionally, MOD Pizza has signed leases to open restaurants at the following locations:
- Clear Lake Marketplace in Clear Lake – 3,200 square feet
- Indian Springs Shopping Center in The Woodlands – 3,000 square feet
- Easton Commons in Copperfield – 2,545 square feet
- Westlake Marketplace in Summerwood – 2,500 square feet
- Parkway Commons in League City – 2,500 square feet
- Fairfield Town Center in Cypress – 2,500 square feet
August 20, 2016 Realty News Report Copyright 2016