HOUSTON — (Realty News Report) — Shannon Cobb Evans of Heritage Texas Properties has been named chair of the 2019 board of directors of the Houston Association of Realtors.
John Nugent of Re/Max Space Center was named chaiman-elect of the 39,000-member HAR. The swearing-in of the new HAR board was held at the association’s Celebration event at the Houston Country Club.
HAR President and CEO Bob Hale saluted outgoing HAR Chair Kenya Burrell-VanWormer for her commitment to the association and the real estate industry throughout 2018.
HAR’s Executive Committee for the new year consists of the following members:
- Shannon Cobb Evans, Chair – Heritage Texas Properties
- John Nugent, Chairman-Elect – RE/MAX Space Center
- Richard Miranda, Vice Chairman – Keller Williams Realty Greater Northwest
- Jennifer Wauhob, Vice Chair – Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene – Katy
- Cathy Trevino, Secretary/Treasurer – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Anderson Properties
- Kenya Burrell-VanWormer, Immediate Past Chair – JPMorgan Chase
The following directors make up HAR’s 2019 governing body:
- Ward Arendt – Marilyn Arendt Properties
- Diana Ayers – Ayers and Associates
- Katrina Barnes – RE/MAX Exclusive
- John Braun – Bayou Properties Realty, LLC
- Chance Brown – CB&A REALTORS
- Troy Cothran – Victory Properties, Inc.
- Mark Dimas – Mark Dimas Properties
- Nancy Furst – JLA Realty
- Stephanie Gordon – Exit Ford Realty Team
- Katie Kossev – Intero Real Estate Services
- Krista Lancton – Champions Real Estate Group
- Thomas Mouton – RE/MAX Exclusive
- Robin Mueck – Heritage Texas Properties
- Michelle Posey – Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene – Fort Bend
- Deborah Spangler – Spangler Real Estate Group
- Tim Surratt – Greenwood King Properties – Kirby
Dec. 27, 2018 Realty News Report Copyright 2018