HOUSTON – (Realty News Report) – Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) has installed its 2023 HAR Board of Directors and chair.
HAR is the second-largest local Realtors association in the United States.
HAR’s Executive Committee for the new year consists of the following members:
Cathy Treviño, Chair – Side, Inc.,
Thomas Mouton, Chairman-Elect – Century 21 Exclusive Properties,
Shae Cottar, Vice Chairman – eXp Realty,
Theresa Hill, Vice Chair – Compass RE, Houston
Kat Robinson, Secretary/Treasurer – Tailored Real Estate Group, Compass, Houston
Jennifer Wauhob, Immediate Past Chair – Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene.
The following directors make up HAR’s 2023 governing body:
- Susan Annoura – Annoura Realty Group
- Jay Bradley – Equinox Realty Group
- Jay Clemente – Realty World Homes & Estates
- Shannon Cobb Evans – Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene – Woodway
- Rob Cook – eXp Realty
- Troy Cothran – Victory Properties, Inc.
- Jeremy Fain – Greenwood King – Kirby Office
- Linda Howell – Hometown America
- Peggie Pentecost – Martha Turner Sotheby’s International
- Michelle Posey – Coldwell Banker Realty – Sugar Land
- Chanel Raesis – CB&A Realtors
- Paul Silverman – Martha Turner Sotheby’s International
- Jo Ann Stevens – Lane Real Estate
- Daniela Sumbera – Keller Williams Realty – Northeast
- Jemila Winsey – ERA Legacy Living
- Michael Wong – Keller Williams Realty Southwest
Founded in 1918, the Houston Association of REALTORS (HAR) is a 50,000-member organization of real estate professionals engaged in every aspect of the industry, including residential and commercial sales and leasing, appraisal, property management and counseling. It is the largest individual dues-paying membership trade association in Houston as well as the second largest local association/board of REALTORS in the United States.
Jan. 23, 2023 Realty News Report Copyright 2023
THE RALPH BIVINS PROJECT PODCAST
File: HAR Names New Leaders
Photo credit: TK Images.